Student Packet for Preschool and Site-based programs
We hope your child’s learning experience with us is an exciting and enjoyable one!
Please read this page in its entirety before filling out forms.
At the beginning of each school year we request that parents fill out a “student information” packet. We feel this updated information is important due to that fact that parents may have moved, changed their home phone number, their cell phone numbers, and possibly your emergency contact (in case we cannot reach you). In case of an emergency, we would need the most current information.
All forms are in a fillable PDF format. For ease of downloading, the first document listed includes all the forms in the list. You can download only that file. If needed, individual forms are also provided for grades K-12.
Please follow this procedure for filling out the forms:
- DOWNLOAD the pdf form(s) to your desktop
- OPEN the pdf on your desktop using Adobe Acrobat Reader (free program HERE) NOT a system viewer such as Preview on Macs. If you fill out a form with a system viewer the information will not hold and you will need to fill out forms again in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- FILL OUT the form(s) completely
- SAVE using this naming convention: student’s first name, initial of student’s last name, and the name of the form. For example: JillD Student Information Packet. This way we can easily find your student’s completed forms and file them with their school documentation
- ATTACH the completed pdf in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- OR print the document, scan and email to email@example.com
- OR mail to Margaret Airey, MECDHH/GBSD, 1 Mackworth Island, Falmouth, ME 04015
Please return the forms as soon as possible to ensure a smooth start to the school year.
Individual forms (K-12 only).